Longdom Conferences proudly announces the Young Researchers Award to recognize the outstanding achievement of young professionals and researchers in the areas of mycology and mushrooms. This YRF will be a key session at the International Conference on Hypertension and Healthcare, scheduled for July 18-19, 2023 in Amsterdam, Netherlands. This will be providing a platform for all talented young researchers, investigators, post-graduate/master's students, and scholars to showcase their current research and innovation. Submit your abstract and register for the hypertension conference and nominate yourself for the YRF awards.
Eligibility: Postgraduates/masters students, junior scientists, young faculty members, Ph.D. scholars, and Postdoc researchers
Privileges: The Young Scientist Feature is a platform to promote young researchers in their respective areas by giving them a chance to present their achievements and future perspectives.
1. Acknowledgment as YRF Awardee
2. Recognition by providing certificates and mementos
3. Recognition through website promotion and award page
4. Networking opportunity to coordinate with partners around the world
5. Publish that particular research paper for free
1. All accepted abstracts will automatically be considered for the Award.
2. All the presentations will be evaluated at the conference venue
3. All the awards will be selected by the judges of the award category
4. The awards will be assessed as far as plan and format, intelligence, argumentation and approach, familiarity with past work, engaging quality, message, and primary concerns, parity of content visuals, and by and large impression
1. All submissions must be in English
2. The topic must fit into the scientific sessions of the conference
3. Each individual participant is allowed to submit a maximum of 2 abstracts
4. The abstract must be submitted online as per the given abstract template
5. Abstracts must be written in Times New Roman and the font size will be 12
6. The abstract must contain the title, name, affiliation, country, speakers biography, recent photograph, image, and reference
Conditions of Acceptance: To receive the award, the awardee must submit the presentation for which the award is given, for publication on the website, along with the author's permission. Failure to submit the PPT, and permission within the designated timeframe will result in the forfeiture of the award.
Award Announcements: Official announcements of the recipients will occur after the completion of the conference.