a branch of medicine that deals with the science and practice of treating mental, emotional, or behavioral disorders especially as originating in endogenous causes or resulting from faulty interpersonal relationships.
Most prescribed drugs for psychiatry:
Aims of psychiatry
1. Reducing the stigma.
2. Early diagnosis and treatment of disorders.
3. Increasing awareness.
4. Improving the availability of treatment.
5. Writing clinical guidelines.
6. Monitoring of treatment outcomes.
7. Emphasis on working conditions.
8. Integration of psychotherapeutic treatments in the public sector.
9. Improvement of various forms of cooperation between public and private sectors.
10. Autonomy of service users.
Psychiatrists and Psychologists is exclusively designed for Researchers,
Psychiatrist, and Psychologist, Doctors, Therapist, Psychiatry and Psychology Societies. Diagnostics
Companies, Drug Manufacturing Companies, Data Management Companies, Medical Colleges, Stress
management Researchers and other endeavors related to Psychological areas area and business.
Why to attend: