Pharmaceutics is the discipline of pharmacy that deals with the process of turning a new chemical entity or old drugs into a medication to be used safely and effectively by patients. It is also called the science of dosage form design.
Novel Drug delivery System (NDDS) refers to the formulations, systems and technologies for transporting a pharmaceutical compound in the body as it is needed to safely achieve its desired therapeutic effects.
- Directors, CEO’s of Organizations
- Business Development Managers
- Chief Scientific Officers
- R&D Researchers from Biosimilar and Biologics Industries
- Professors, Associate Professors, Assistant Professors
- PhD Scholars
- Patent Attorneys
- Intellectual Property Attorneys
- Investment Analysts
- Association, Association presidents and professionals
- Drug development and discovery companies
- Formulation and Pharma Manufacturing companies
- Medical technology companies
- Universities and institutes
- Intellectual property and legal organizations
- Investors and financial services providers
- Bio-clusters and incubators
- Government and public support agencies
- Cosmetic companies
- Generic drugs and Biosimilars
Why to Attend?
- Evaluate your current research and share your ideas with all the experts.
- World-class platform to Exhibit your products, services, innovations & Ideas
- Special Workshop/ Symposium, B2B, and interactive sessions, with industry Sponsors and Exhibitors
- More than 30 presentations from both Industry and Academic
- Well organizing the program with 5+ hours of networking sessions
- Interactive panel discussions and Q&A sessions
- One to one interaction with eminent scientists, Industry Leaders, Researchers
- Lively Exhibition area filled with the leading industry solution providers