Longdom Conferences proudly announces the Young Researchers Awards to recognize outstanding achievements and contributions of professionals and researchers in the area of medicine, life sciences, physical sciences, health care, and engineering. Young Researchers Presentation is a key session at the 2nd International Conference on Clinical Psychiatry and Mental Health which is scheduled during September 14-15, 2023 in Amsterdam, Netherlands. Clinical psychiatry focused on the theme “Modern Innovations for Psychiatric disorders”.
Eligibility: Postgraduates/masters students, junior scientists, young faculty members, Ph.D. scholars, and Postdoc researchers
1. The Young Scientist Feature is a platform to promote young researchers in their respective areas by giving them a chance to present their achievements and future perspectives.
2. Acknowledgment as YRF Awardee
3. Recognition by providing certificates and mementos
4. Recognition through website promotion and award page
5. Networking opportunity to coordinate with partners around the world
6. Publish that particular research paper for free
1. All accepted abstracts will automatically be considered for the Award.
2. All the presentations will be evaluated at the conference venue
3. All the awards will be selected by the judges of the award category
4. The awards will be assessed as far as to plan and format, intelligence, argumentation and approach, familiarity with past work, engaging quality, message, and primary concerns, parity of content visuals, and by and large impression