Longdom Conferences proudly announces the Young Researcher Award to recognize the outstanding achievement and contribution of professionals and researchers in the area of medicine, life sciences, physical sciences, health care, and engineering. Young Researchers Presentation is a key session at International Conference on Anesthesia and Pain Medicine which is scheduled during December 14-15, 2023 in Dubai, UAE. Anesthesia 2023 focused on the theme of the Latest Advancements in Anesthesia and Pain Medicine. Anesthesia Conference Committee will be providing a platform for all talented Young Researchers, Investigators, Post-Graduate/Master Students, and Ph.D. Scholars to showcase their current Research and Innovation.
Eligibility: Postgraduates/Masters Students, Junior Scientists, Young Faculty Members, Ph.D. Scholars, Postdoc Researchers, etc.
Privileges: The Young Scientist Feature is a platform to promote Young Researchers in their respective area by giving them a chance to present their achievements and future perspectives.
1. Acknowledgment as YRF Awards
2. Recognition by providing certificates and mementos
3. Recognition through website promotion and award page
4. Networking Opportunity to coordinate with partners around the world
5. Publish that particular research paper for free
1. All accepted abstracts will automatically be considered for the Award.
2. All the Presentation will be evaluated at the conference venue
3. All the awards will be selected by the judges of the Award Category
4. The awards will be assessed as far as plan and format, intelligence, argumentation and approach, familiarity with past work, engaging quality, message and primary concerns, parity of content visuals, and by and large impression
All submissions must be in English
The topic must fit into the scientific sessions of the conference
Each participant is allowed to submit a maximum 2 abstract
The abstract must be submitted online as per the given abstract template
Abstracts must be written in Times New Roman and the font size will be 12
The abstract must contain the title, name, affiliation, country, speakers biography, recent photograph, image, and reference
Conditions of Acceptance: To receive the award, the awardee must submit the presentation for which the award is given, for publication on the website, along with the author's permission. Failure to submit the PPT and permission within the designated timeframe will result in forfeiture of the award.
Award Announcements: Official Announcements of the recipients will occur after the completion of the conference.