Park Inn by Radisson London Heathrow,
Bath Rd, Heathrow, Sipson,
West Drayton UB7 0DU, UK.
For any query mail us at [email protected]
For more details WhatsApp us: +1(204) 674-0033
London, metropolis, capital of the United Kingdom. It is the various oldest of the arena’s terrific towns—its records spanning almost millennia—and one of the maximum cosmopolitan. By some distance Britain’s biggest metropolis, it is also the country’s economic, transportation, and cultural center. London is located in south-eastern England, mendacity astride the River Thames some 50 miles (80 km) upstream from its estuary at the North Sea. In satellite TV for pc image the city can be visible to take a seat compactly in a Green Belt of open land, with its primary ring dual carriageway (the M25 motorway) threaded round it at a radius of about 20 miles (30 km) from the city center. The growth of the constructed-up region was halted by strict metropolis planning controls inside the mid-Nineteen Fifties.
Some key facts about London!
1. Over 300 languages are spoken in London
2. London was not always called London. Before settling in on the name ‘London’, it had a series of names – Londonium, Ludenwic, and Lunenburg!
3. London has the smallest statue
4. The Romans were the first to make London their home.
5. Queen Elizabeth 2 may be the head of State, but she needs permission from the Lord Mayor to enter the city of London.
6. In 2016, London was ranked as the 6th most expensive city to live in.
7. In 2014, 16 million people visited London, making it the most-visited city
8. The Millennium Dome is the biggest structure of its kind in the world
9. Waterloo Tube Station is the busiest for public transport