Longdom Conferences proudly announcing Young Researchers Awards intending to recognize outstanding achievement and contribution of professionals and researchers in the area of medical, life sciences, physical sciences, health care, and engineering. Young Researchers Presentation is a key session at the International Conference on Mechatronics, Systems Engineering and Automation which is scheduled during Sep 24-25, 2021 Vienna, Austria. Mechatronics Systems Engineering and Automation 2021 focused on the theme “Current trends and future directions in the field of mechatronics, automation and systems engineering”. The Artificial Intelligence conference committee will be providing a platform for all talented young researchers, investigators, Post-graduate/Master students, Ph.D. scholars to showcase their current research and innovation.
Major scientific sessions of Artificial Intelligence conference are Mechatronics | System Engineering | Microcontroller | The Relevant Technology Applications of Mechatronics | IOT (Internet Of Things) | Robotics: New Approaches in Automation | Autonomous Technology | Machine Vision System | Sensing and Control Systems | Bio Mechatronics | Opt Mechatronics | Electrical Engineering | Mechanical Engineering and this International Conference will be attracting leading researches and decision-makers in their field, principal investigators, and business professionals for sharing knowledge and research globally.
Postgraduates/masters student, junior scientist, young faculty member, Ph.D. scholar, and Postdoc researchers
The Young Scientist Feature is a platform to promote young researchers in their respective areas by giving them a chance to present their achievements and future perspectives.
1. Acknowledgment as YRF Awardee
2. Recognition by providing certificates and memento
3. Recognition through website promotion and award page
4. Networking opportunity to coordinate with partners around the world
5. Publish that particular research paper for free
1. All accepted abstracts will automatically be considered for the Award.
2. All the presentation will be evaluated at the conference venue
3. All the awards will be selected by the judges of the award category
4. The awards will be assessed as far as to plan and format, intelligence, argumentation and approach, familiarity with past work, engaging quality, message, and primary concerns, parity of content visuals, and by and large impression
1. All submissions must be in English
2. The topic must fit into scientific sessions of the conference
3. Each participant is allowed to submit a maximum of 2 abstracts
4. The abstract must be submitted online as per the given abstract template
5. Abstracts must be written in Times New Roman and font size will be 12
6. The abstract must contain the title, name, affiliation, country, speakers biography, recent photograph, image, and reference
Conditions of Acceptance:
To receive the award, the awardee must submit the presentation for which the award is given, for publication on the website, along with author permission. Failure to submit the PPT, and permission within the designated timeframe will result in the forfeiture of the award.
The official announcement of the recipients will occur after the completion of the conference.