Virology and Rare Diseases 2020 focus on sexual health and infectious diseases including basic, clinical and prevention research. It brings together top basic, translational, and clinical researchers from around the world to share the latest studies, important developments, and best research methods in the on going battle against STD and related rare diseases.
The field of Virology and Rare Diseases is growing rapidly, and its development is making tremendous impacts in medical sciences and pharmaceuticals. Virology and Rare Diseases 2020 will generally accompany issues like major Sexual Transmitted Diseases, Viral Infections, Rare diseases their transmission and eradication problems. This leads to improvement in Current pharmaceutical design from which new experimental drugs are developed.
- Microbiologists, Bacteriologists and Virologist
- Directors & Deans
- Professors/ Assistant Professors
- STD-AIDS associations and societies
- Health care professionals
- Infectious Diseases and Viral Diseases Researches
- Research scholars
- Physicians in the field of Vaccine and research
- Medical colleges and Training institutes
- Public Health Care Professionals
- Community Health Educators
- Vaccine & Immunology Associations and socities
- Social Workers
- Physicians and Nurses with a special emphasis on Infectious diseases
- Students and Researches
- Vaccine Immunologists
- Mycologists and Parasitologists
- Pathologists and Radiologists
- Infectious disease specialists and Immunologists
- Nursing care Professionals, etc.
Why to Attend?
- Evaluate your current research and share your ideas with all the experts.
- World-class platform to Exhibit your products, services, innovations & Ideas
- Special Workshop/ Symposium, B2B, and interactive sessions, with industry Sponsors and Exhibitors
- More than 30 presentations from both Industry and Academic
- Well organizing the program with 5+ hours of networking sessions
- Interactive panel discussions and Q&A sessions
- One to one interaction with eminent scientists, Industry Leaders, Researchers
- Lively Exhibition area filled with the leading industry solution providers