Longdom Conferences proudly announce the Young Researchers Awards with an aim to recognize outstanding achievements and contributions of professionals and researchers in the area of medicine, life sciences, physical sciences, health care, and engineering. Young Researchers Presentation is a key session at the 3rd International Conference on Hypertension and Patients Care which is scheduled during December 12-13, 2022 in New York, USA. Hypertension Conference 2022 focused on the theme “Measure your blood pressure, control it, live longer”. Hypertension Conference 2022 will be providing a platform for all talented young researchers, investigators, Post-graduate/Master students, Ph.D. scholars to showcase their current research and innovation. Major scientific sessions of Hypertension Conference 2022 are Hypertension, Pulmonary & Arterial hypertension, Pediatric Hypertension, Resistance Hypertension, Renal/ Renovascular Hypertension, and Gestational Hypertension will be attracting leading researchers and decision-makers in their field, principal investigators, and business professionals for sharing knowledge and research globally.
Eligibility: Postgraduates/masters students, junior scientists, young faculty members, Ph.D. scholars, and Postdoc researchers
Privileges: The Young Scientist Feature is a platform to promote young researchers in their respective areas by giving them a chance to present their achievements and future perspectives.
• Acknowledgement as YRF Award
• Recognition by providing certificates and mementos
• Recognition through website promotion and award page
• Networking opportunity to coordinate with partners around the world
• Publish that particular research paper for free
• All accepted abstracts will automatically be considered for the Award.
• All the presentations will be evaluated at the conference venue
• All the awards will be selected by the judges of the award category
• The awards will be assessed as far as to plan and format, intelligence, argumentation and approach, familiarity with past work, engaging quality, message and primary concerns, parity of content visuals, and by and large impression
• All submissions must be in English
• The topic must fit into scientific sessions of the conference
• Each individual participant is allowed to submit maximum 2 abstracts
• Abstract must be submitted online as per the given abstract template
• Abstracts must be written in Times New Roman and font size will be 12
• Abstract must contain title, name, affiliation, country, speaker’s biography, recent photograph, image and reference
Conditions of Acceptance:
To receive the award, the awardee must submit the presentation for which the award is given, for publication at the website, along with author permission. Failure to submit the PPT, and permission within the designated timeframe will result in forfeiture of the award.
The official announcement of the recipients will occur after the completion of the conference.