Longdom Conferences proudly announce Young Researchers Awards to recognize outstanding achievement and contribution of professionals and researchers in the area of medical, life sciences, physical sciences, health care, and engineering. Young Researchers presentation is a key session at the 3rd International Conference on Cloud Computing and Virtualization which is scheduled during September 15-16, 2022 in Dubai, UAE. The Cloud Computing conference committee will be providing a platform for all talented young researchers, investigators, Post-graduate/Master students, Ph.D. scholars to showcase their current research and innovation.
Eligibility: Postgraduates/masters student, junior scientist, young faculty member, Ph.D. scholar, and Postdoc researchers
Privileges: The Young Scientist Feature is a platform to promote young researchers in their respective areas by giving them a chance to present their achievements and future perspectives.
1. Acknowledgment as YRF Awardee
2. Recognition by providing certificates and memento
3. Recognition through website promotion and award page
4. Networking opportunity to coordinate with partners around the world
5. Publish that particular research paper for free
1. All accepted abstracts will automatically be considered for the Award.
2. All the presentations will be evaluated at the conference venue
3. All the awards will be selected by the judges of the award category
4. The awards will be assessed as far as to plan and format, intelligence, argumentation and approach, familiarity with past work, engaging quality, message and primary concerns, parity of content visuals, and by and large impression
1. All submissions must be in English
2. The topic must fit into scientific sessions of the conference
3. Each participant is allowed to submit a maximum 2 abstracts
4. The abstract must be submitted online as per the given abstract template
5. Abstracts must be written in Times New Roman and font size will be 12
6. The abstract must contain title, name, affiliation, country, speaker's biography, recent photograph, image, and reference.