Longdom Awards support an aim in recognizing outstanding achievements and contributions of professionals and researchers in the area of Medical, Life Sciences, Physical Sciences, Health Care, and Engineering. Longdom Scientific Committee is a committee within the advisory council that is responsible for recommending individuals for awards for consideration and approval. Longdom Awards are categorized as best speaker talks, best abstract, best poster award, outstanding young researcher award, and delegate awards. Awards are presented annually at the venue of the Longdom Conferences. Winners of the awards will be considered to have presented an original scientific or technical study investigating a novel application or an innovative research approach, of a standard suitable for publication at an international level.
Outstanding Speaker Awards: The award’s objective is to encourage participants to be innovative in the way the research work is delivered to engage the audience.
1. Originality (weighting 15%) – original research contributing to a cumulative knowledge base of the field that is likely to inspire peers and has not been presented previously
2. Research method (weighting 15%) – scientifically sound contention/conclusion supported by robust evidence with critical and coherent analysis
3. Presentation style (weighting 70%) – novel, innovative, entices a high level of engagement and effective mechanism to deliver the research work concepts and conclusions
Best Poster Awards: The conference will offer the Best Poster Award to the three best posters (First, Second, and Third).
Please read the guidelines below carefully;
1. All posters will automatically be considered for the Poster Award.2 reviewers will select the best posters. The winners will be formally announced during the closing ceremony. The three winners of the Poster Award will receive award certificates.
2. The posters will be evaluated in terms of; design and layout, coherence, argumentation, methodology, awareness of previous work, attractiveness, message, and main points, the balance of text visuals, and overall impression.
Poster Size: The poster size should be approximately 1x1 M long. Please choose an upright format and keep in mind that the font sizes should be big enough to allow your poster to be read from some distance. We suggest using fonts Arial/Times New Roman and font sizes of 22 – 24 pt. for texts and 60 – 70 pt. for headings. You are kindly asked to bring your poster fully assembled and printed